DATE is a leading European event and unique networking opportunity for designers and design automation users, researchers and vendors; as well as specialists in the hardware and software design, test and manufacturing of electronic circuits and systems. The DATE 22nd Edition will run for five days from the 25th to 29th of March, 2019 in Florence, hosting both a spacious exhibition area and conference sessions.
The commercial exhibition continues to
attract more than 1,400 conference delegates and
exhibition visitors annually. It will showcase the
state-of-the-art in design and test tools, methodologies,
IP and design services, reconfigurable and other hardware
platforms, embedded software, and (industrial) design
experiences from different application domains, e.g.
automotive, wireless, telecom and multimedia applications.
Industry partners can reserve a booth at the following
website, choosing from multiple stand options: https://www.date-
For the full program, visit DATE website: www.date-conference.
- Technology and systems
- Integrated Circuits & System on Chip
- Reconfigurable hardware and embedded systems
- Test Equipment
- Embedded software
- Users, researchers, industry & vendors
- Telecom, healthcare & computing
- Automotive & smart energy
- Robotics & industry 4.0
- Electronic circuits & systems
- IPs & design services
- Hardware & software architectures
- Design automation methods & tool chains
- Test & manufacturing methodologies
- As purchaser:
- find qualified European suppliers during effective one-to-one meetings
- As product developer:
- find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
- As market/sales
- find new European customers
- gain new industry contacts
- intensify existing business relationships
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, services and specific your collaboration or business needs
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled face-2-face meetings at the event